Sunday, January 08, 2006

Kids Update

Salam.
I do not get a chance to post too often now-a-days :)
but... a few cute things I wanted to add.
-------------------------------------------
Baba came home with a new gift.
I overheard his conversation with Abdulwadud.

Baba: "Abdulwadud let me show you my new bonsai tree. It was a gift"
Abdulwadud: (With GLEE, he can barely contain himself) "BABA you got a new gift for ME??"
Baba: "No, its for me" :)
Now they both go to visit the tree in the window together... :)

------------------------------------------
Abdulwadud: "Baba, when i grow up Im going to be a BIG Boy and Im going to be a Ninja and a Sufa...and Im going to fight all of my emimies and my Nafs!"

Abdulwadud: "Im a Ninja, IM a soldier and i told ya" (hmm where did he get this from Baba? )
--------------------------------------------------------------
(big brother did something to poor little Mustafa)
Mama: "Mustafa what happend, Can you tell me what happend?"
Mustafa: (quiet)
Abdulwadud: " Mustafa, mama is talking to you, you shouldn't idnore her!"
-------------------------------------------------------------

Abdulwadud, mashaAllah, is growing to be much more responsible and good :) Allhamdulillah.
Mustafa is following him EVERYWHERE. Wants to do everything like Bhi.
They wrestle and play mashaAllah very well together. Ofcourse we often have to pull them apart. Lots of Energy! Especially when they are together!
They stayed overnight with PUPPO! They had a wonderful wonderful time mashaAllah.
I was so worried. I knew they were in Good hands Allhamdulillah. But i was worried they would tire out Puppo! They have a way of doing that to people :) But she was great masshaAllah! A Natural.
------------------------------------------------------------
wassalam

2 Comments:

Blogger Golu said...

Do more, do more! I can read this stuff forever. I've read this post like a dozen times already. I miss the kids so much. I cant wait to introduce Ahmed to the boys inshAllah :)

January 21, 2006  
Blogger rk said...

SALAM :)

Saira: Your right, but I really do not know how he made that connection, Must have beeen his secret conversations with his Baba.

Asad: Thank you ASAD :) That is soo nice. We went to visit a friend that just had a baby.. Abdulwadud says: "You know I just had a new baby brother... his name is Ahmed" :)
WE MISS AHMED :) HE is a darling, please send more pics!

January 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home