Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Latest Embarassment or I should say Harassment


May 2007:
Assalamualaikum

Yesterday one of the neighbours and her young son came over for a bit, close to the boys bed time and they were quite Wired and Hyper
They get really out of control with company :) Yes ...


*The Neighbour says:" Is he always like this" Meaning Mustafa?

I said "not so much so, but yes when people are over, they are out of control"

*Her son said "Mommy was I like that?" She said "Yes" He said,, "I am soo sorrry"

*Next, she bends over a bit and Mustafa touches her back, I didnt see this.
Then he tells me.. what he did,
Then I said "Mustafa say sorry to Anty". He says "Im sorry for touching You Bum Bum"..

She, poor nice thing, just ignores him and sort of laughs.

I am utterly embarrassed and at times like that, I just go in a corner and have to Laugh.....

Omar was not home, or I don't know .. maybe we would have laughed together.

Then I try to be strict with the boys and take them up to bed :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
WASSALAAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home